PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
BLANK

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"The Doll Hospital" voted Fan Favorite!



To everyone who voted for The Doll Hospital as Fan Favorite:

THE DOLL HOSPITAL WON!!!


Words cannot express how much I appreciate your help and support over this last month. It was a close race until the end, and it was because of your support and votes that pushed The Doll Hospital to the top! I cannot thank you enough for voting and for passing the word along to family and friends. The Doll Hospital was a personal tribute to two very special people that were important influences in my life…my two Grandfathers Peter and Joseph. I have received many touching e-mails and phone calls about my film and it such a rewarding feeling to hear how well the film was received.

The Doll Hospital could not have been completed without the wonderful group of people who worked with me on this film; a huge thank you to the cast and crew for their time and effort. Everyone's contribution and cooperation added to the success of this short film and I could not have done it without any of them.

I am forever grateful, and could not be more thankful to each and every one of you! I wish you all the best always, and have a wonderful holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!

All My Best,
Melissa Kosar
www.kosforthreeproductions.com

http://www.mylifetime.com/fun-games/sweeps/vote-your-favorite#video

Top image © MyLifetime.com

No comments: